The rise of government-supported apprenticeships schemes, as well as career and work experience opportunities within engineering companies, are helping to supply the many skilled workers that are needed to keep up with the demand within this industry.
It is expected that an additional 124,000 skilled workers will be needed within this sector by the end of 2024. This displays that there is a large scope for newly and well established companies, within this industry, to really build a name for themselves. This also shows there is a potential to significantly grow the business within the short and long term running of the company.
With the growing manufacturing engineering industry and the need to increase staff levels, this is where Crowther step in, as we are able to offer clients with a wide range of help and benefits.
The help and benefits we can provide are:
- Pre year-end tax planning
- Financing for new additional machines, as our specialist financemanager with over 40 years of experience will be able to help you source the best finance deal available
- We can maximise any R&D (Research and Development) claims,in order to reduce your corporation tax bill
- We have over 20 years of experience and knowledge of the manufacturing engineering industry
- An accountancy practise that is prepared to go the extra mile foryou and be in regular contact
- We also have a friendly bookkeeping and payroll department thatare happy to help you with any queries you may have, whetherthey are big or small
As an accountancy firm with experience within this field, we understand the difficulties you may face with the day-to-day running of your business, such as; unwanted machine repair costs, finding the right staff members to fit the role that you need, the constant increase in material prices and many more you may face. This is why we are prepared to provide you with monthly or quarterly management accounts, therefore you are able to review your figures and identify any specific areas you may be able to make some cost savings.
We are also just in the process of opening a new department within our firm, this being an insurance brokerage, so again, Crowther would be able to source you the best fleet insurance deals, liability insurance and any other insurances that you may need.
If you have any queries, questions or general help improving your business, then feel free to contact us.
Business Innovation & Growth Limited
We are a manufacturing financial advisory services company based in Holmfirth West Yorkshire. The Directors have a number of other business interests particularly around engineering & manufacturing for both the UK &…
Martin Adams & Yasser Yehya – Directors